SEO - Search Engine Optimization, is a very important tool for any website owner. Every website, as impressive as it may be, will still not be able to be found if it does not appear in Google's search engines. The field of website promotion is dynamic and in order to be successful in it, website owners have to ensure proper internal optimization work to adapt the website to the promotion process.
There are no upcoming meetings for this course. Contact us to schedule this course, which will be customized specifically for your firstname.lastname@example.org
Intro to Marketing
- Course overview
- Business and marketing
- Introduction to digital marketing
- Marketing funnel and business goals
- Evolution of media: from traditional media to the digital world
- Brand strategy
- Introduction to branding & online identity
- Understanding the consumer - knowing the target consumer and how to reach him
- Digital trends and marketing
- Brand identity - how to build a brand strategy, product definition, purpose, mission and added value
- Establish business goals
- Determine clear KPI's and define goals
- Creating an online presence
- Online advertising VS content marketing
- Granting value to the product over the marketing channels
- Creating content strategy for online channels
Intro to SEO
- How Google works?
- Main algorithm updates
- Key definitions and basic aspects
- How to build an SEO friendly website?
- Structure, Sitemaps, Folders, Images
- How to deal with site errors
- Search Console
- Mobile best practices
- SEO optimization report
- + Site content best practice
- Keyword Research – what are users looking for? how to find traffic potential?
- Creating updated content on a regular basis – how to come up with ideas?
- What to do with "old" content?
- Content and marketing
Intro to Wordpress, HTML, CSS
- OffSite content best practice
- Finding the added value – how to contribute to the brand by creating offsite content
- Creating partnership
- Branded content
- Public relations
- Link Building Strategy
Google Analytics – Intro
- Setup and filter configurations
- Google Analytics tracing basics
- Key features and outputs
- Key metrics
- How to use GA for SEO
Intro to Paid Media
- Intro to paid search
- How to run sponsored campaigns across search networks:
- How to measure results using analytical tools
- Display advertising - running display campaigns on Google display network, YouTube, and more
- Paid on social - Running social campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Building an SEO plan for a chosen business.
- Building and creating content
- Final presentations
- Client management
- Time and project management
- Course summary
There are no upcoming meetings for this course. Contact us to schedule this course customized for your organization in a group email@example.com
adapt the website to the promotion processDownload Full Syllabus