Python is one of the most powerful programming languages for ethical hacking. This course introduces Python’s basic syntax, with a focus on applying the correct logic when writing code, & Python’s development environment, advanced data structure, file system, OS modules, & functions.
There are no upcoming meetings for this course. Contact us to schedule this course, which will be customized specifically for your email@example.com
Introduction to Python
- Introduction to code programming
- Python installation.
- PyCharm IDE installation
- Creating Project & Python Env configuration
- Basic Syntax, String Formation & code Execution.
Data Types & Conditions
- Variables with Different Data Types
- User’s Input
- Operators, Comparative & Arithmetic.
- Type Casting
- Condition’s, logic and syntax
- Dictionary, Tuple & lists
- Nested Lists
- For Loops, over Lists
- While Loops
- Break & Continue Uses
- Strings Manipulation
- Combining Loops & Conditions
File System & Error handling
- Try & Except
- Exceptions Types
- Error Handling, full Methodology
- File Permissions - Create, Append, read & Write
- OS System Module Functions
- Platform Module Functions
- Log File Parsing
Function & code handling
- Functions Structure & uses
- Return Different Data Types
- Parameters in Functions
- Recursion Function and its uses.
- Scope & Global Keyword
- OOP & Proper Code Management
- Introduction to SOCKET library
- Creating Client Socket
- Creating Server Socket.
- Sanding & Receiving Data
- Set Echo Communication, Client Vs Server
- Retrieving Data using OS Module.
Web Fetching & Parsing
- Web Communication library
- Requests GET functions
- Requests Sessions
- Requests with Parameters
- Requests Via Post
- Beautiful Soup library
- Filter & search with bs4
- Extracting Data from Web
- Working knowledge of the Windows OS
- Working knowledge of the Linux OS
- Knowledge of 3rd party application installations (such as IDEs)
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language
There are no upcoming meetings for this course. Contact us to schedule this course customized for your organization in a group firstname.lastname@example.org
Python is one of the most powerful programming languages for ethical hacking”Download Full Syllabus